Are You Confused About Delirium (and its causation, prevention and treatment)?Product #: ARC2017-2000
- The criteria for a diagnosis of delirium.
- The clinical characteristics and events that are recognized as, respectively, predisposing to and precipitating delirium.
- The pharmacologic do's and don'ts relevant to the prevention and treatment of delirium.
- The non-pharmacologic methods for the prevention of nosocomial delirium.
- The relationship between depth of anesthesia and the occurrence of delirium.